Book Signing

Hello Sweet Friends.

Hope your weekend has been fabulous.

We took a drive to Michigan and The Found Cottage.  
Liz Marie Galvan from the Cozy White Cottage and part owner of The Found Cottage wrote a book. 


Liz is here with her sweet hubby Jose and sweet little son sharing a look at her new book.



 Today was her book signing and I excited to get  a copy signed.  




Liz and I at her book signing.  Liz remembered me and my blog. 
She could not be more gracious, warm and kind. 
Loved having some time with her today at this special event.




This is her new book.  You can find it on Amazon, Target, Walmart and Barnes and Noble just to name a few places.

This is a picture of her beautiful farmhouse.




Her book is loaded with pics of her swoon worthy farmhouse and great tips on decorating in white cottage style.




Ahhhh her dreamy kitchen!

This is one of the pictures in her book.  Notice the sign above her bed.  This is the sign I recently bought from her in the shop. 
 
Now that sweet sign hangs over my bed.




Liz just recently signed on with Walmart to have curated items to buy.

If you have not gotten a copy of Liz's new book you might want to visit the many places you can purchase this book on line.  

Amazon, Target, Walmart and Barnes and Noble just to name a few.

I loved being at the book signing today and visiting all the cute shops in that area.

Have a great start to the new week.
Hugs,
Kris

16 comments

  1. WOW! What a success!!!!! If only my house could get this feel....but I don't live in a farmhouse! Excellent vibes coming from this lovingly curated home and KRIS, you got to meet her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. But what is the name of her book? You never said!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Judy I just went in and corrected that!!!! Thanks for bringing that to my attention. It was late when I did up this post! Happy Sunday.
      Kris

      Delete
  3. How fun to get Liz's signed book and to have your photo taken with her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun Kris to get a signed copy of Liz's book and to meet with her at her book signing. I love her beautiful house and the sign in your bed room is so nice. Have a happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun to get your very own copy signed by Liz!!! I'm dying to know what you bought at the market though!!! LOL
    Have a great week!
    ~Des

    ReplyDelete
  6. How exciting, Kris! The book looks wonderful! I love the sign hanging over your bed...of course your bedroom is the perfect place, it's so pretty, and the sign is the icing on the cake. Great post! Debbie xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like you had an amazing time Kris! What a clever lady. I too, love your sign. Hugs, Gilly x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun time. You look great in the picture. When is her line coming out with curated pieces?

    Enjoy your Sunday a hot one here

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  9. How fun for you to get to attend. I my have to go to Walmart on occasion in order to see her items. I am definitely going to get her book. Love her blog. I think I must have started following her via your history of your favorite blogs??
    Just realized that I haven't "visited" much lately and you have several other posts I have yet browsed. I will be later to do so.
    Have a great rest of your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How exciting Kris! Love the pictures you have shown and especially the one of you with her. How cool is that! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  11. How fun Kris. Always nice to meet authors. Thanks for sharing more about her. Have a great week and happy Fall. xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, Kris, I'm so glad you were able to go. I saw on her blog back awhile that she had written this book so I preordered it from Amazon. I just got notice that I will receive it tomorrow. When I saw that she was having a signing, I immediately hoped that you would go and I was going to ask but time got away from me. She seems like such a generous and sweet young woman and her story is amazing. I'm so glad they found their sweet little boy. I scrolled really fast through your pictures as I am excited to see the book. Hope I didn't miss anything else you said!..Happy Monday..xxoJudy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it, Kris. How exciting. She looks like a very sweet person. Can't believe Walmart is going to carry something that sweet and romantic. How fun is that!? Congrats on getting to see her in person and getting a signed copy of her book. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so exciting Kris. Wow! Fantastic that you got to meet her and have the book signed.
    Carla

    ReplyDelete

sponsor