Wow!!!!!! Shortest Running Post Ever!!!!!

Oh My Gosh!!!! All three of the angels sold this morning after the post went up.  

Thank you sweet angels in blog land for supporting this cause and adopting these sweet angels.  You are rock stars.  

I am blessed to know you quickly came with  your generous hearts.  

This is going to a really wonderful cause.  Your angels will be a reminder of how you are helping battered and abused women and their children begin new lives.





The two Wren's have been sold.  They are leaving to their new homes tomorrow.


Grace is moving on to a brand new home.  Her proceeds will help out so much.  I know Susan and her mom will be so excited to have the money coming to help out their cause. 
Home Sweet Hope.
Thank you all for all the prayers and good wishes for these women trying to begin their lives over in a safe home with their children.

Have a great rest of the week.  I have a little surprise post that will come up this weekend.  Stay tuned.

Hugs,
Kris

PS: Just found out this morning that the proceeds from this sale are going to buy a stove for a women and her children that have not had a stove in their home.  They have been cooking meals on a hot pad.  So this is going to make a big difference for them.  Thank you dear angels for your help.

18 comments

  1. Kris, This is such a good cause. I love the dolls...so cute and each unique. Blessings to you. xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! What an awesome blessing from your readers and from you. So much love. Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful !!! What a true blessing!!
    Prayers for all and please keep us posted.
    xx oo
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huge thanks to all who helped out ~ you are truly angels on earth!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Kris, I somehow missed your prior post...well, I'm having to rush off to school quite early!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Kris, that is amazing! They all were so very beautiful no wonder they sold so fast!
    Many hugs,
    Karen B.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well I blinked and missed something special!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is fantastic. I will go back and find a link to look at the dolls. I'm a little behind!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bless you, dear Kris ~ for raising money for such an awesome cause!
    Hugs ~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh that's wonderful news! I was praying they would sell quickly and bring hope and help to someone who really needed it. Thank you Kris for updating us. You're an angel yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very well done! I'm so happy for the result.Have a great weekend
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's so awesome, Kris! But I can see why - they really are adorable. I love what Susan and her mom are doing. You really are such a good person, helping their cause is just one of the reasons why. Happy fall, and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kris, what a great response. I have always just loved your angels. Congratulations..xxoJudy

    ReplyDelete
  14. That’s wonderful Kris!! The angels are darling, I’m not surprised they sold,

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. How did I miss this? I feel horrible

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my...what happened to my comment here from a few days ago!!!!!!! I wanted to thank you dear, dear Kris for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete

  17. This is really nice post works well and easy to configure...thanks for all info.
    luxury vinyl tile

    ReplyDelete

sponsor