Lucky Junk Shop

Happy Saturday.  I had all my Christmas shopping done and wrapped so I thought I would do a little "Me" time this morning and go to a new shop of a wonderful blogger Janet and her hubby Bill.  Janet's blog spot.

Janet's facebook page is called Lucky Junk Shop and that is the name of her new shop.

Well I walked in and Oh My!!!! It was Love at first sight.  It is a great shop with all kinds of wonderful treasures.  


So here are some pictures of the shop and a few pictures of the treasures that came home with me.

The shop is so fun and is just full of all kinds of vintage treasures.



Look at this awesome mantel.  The patina is perfect and she had beautiful curves.  Gorgeous.


This is the lovely Janet and her wonderful hubby Bill that own the shop.  They are so sweet and the cutest couple.

The beautiful post on the left came home with me.  It still had the house numbers on it.  After the Christmas decor comes down I will show you where this sweet find will go in Junk Chic Cottage.

Remember the chair my hubby got me for Christmas well Janet had a cute pillow that was white and had the word Love spelled out in cream like the chair.  I love that my husband got me this chair out of love so I thought the pillow was perfect for this chair.







Janet had this very cute Laundry Service Tote bag.  I had to bring that home for my laundry room.

Hope you are not too stressed with Christmas almost here.  I have everything accomplished for Christmas so it was nice to take the day and enjoy this new shop and to not have to go near any Malls or retail stores today.
 If you live near Chicago or plan a visit here you must check out Janet's shop in Arlington Heights Illinois.  You will love it.
Thank you Janet and Bill for all my treasures today.
Merry Christmas Everyone.
Kris
:)


27 comments

  1. Oh what a fabulous shop and I love your pillow and tote. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kris, you have been so busy doing such pretty things! and I have been so busy doing, nothing? that I have fallen behind in my visits to you. Everything you have done is just beautiful for Christmas and what a wonderful treat, 3 chairs almost all at once. I love each one and they look so pretty in your cottage. Just perfect. The LOVE pillow is just the treat for your hubby's gift. I have read back a few posts that I missed and now that will have to hold me until next year!. Have a wonderful Christmas with your family and that darling little granddaughter..Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janet and her hubby do have a neat shop.
    I really like the old laundry bag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a lovely shop. The column is a great piece and cool that it still has the house numbers. Love the chair and the new pillow suits it. Wishing you and your loved ones a very Merry Christmas and all the best in the New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shop Kris. I like that pillow and column too that you bought! Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy you shared her with us. I have a mantle real similar. It is used as a headboard in my room. However you cant see it that well. I love it though. I cant wait to add her to my facebook. Thanks for sharing and inspiring me. Today was a day at home for me making gifts for special people. Enjoyed but exhausted. Back to shopping tomorrow.. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your new finds and what a great store. Sure wish we had some here So CA. Wishing you and your a wonderful Christmas.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks so much for stopping by. sorry, my grandbaby has been banging my keys and I cant shift:). Hes my love. Love your blog. I could really sink into that chair with a good book and read myself to sleep. Love this post. Love this blog. I will be following you for sure

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merry Christmas. Love that post!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like a great shop. Love the pillow and the tote. I'm pretty much all ready for Christmas, except making cookies on Monday with my granddaughter.
    Merry Christmas.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Why are all the cute shops in your area?

    My son gave me a screen printing kit for Christmas. Today we began making an apron and a tote bag for KC. The set came with 3 colors - red, blue and silver. Now, who do I know that is using silver in her decor? Wish me luck on KC's apron and tote bag. If they turn out, I know exactly what I am making with the silver paint.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i can never pass up on porch posts! can't wait to see what you have in mind for yours:) and your pillow and bag are just darling, kris:) love the new shop...if only it was closer-sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, my! I spied a few garden gnomes that would have come home with me! Fun shop and great finds, Kris!

    ReplyDelete
  14. HoLiDay Greetings Kris!*!*!
    The LAUNDRY TOTE BAG is PeRfeCt for your room!!! *Lucky Junk* - I've shopped her space at the Colonial Mall (If that's the same Dealer...) LoVed that she had lots of unusual ViNtaGe!*!*!
    Have a wonderful Snowy-White Christmas...
    Hugs - Jeanine Burkhardt

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a cute shop. I love that column you bought and wow what a sweet hubby to get you such a cute chair.

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Kris, what a gem you've found in that shop!! Love your purchases from there-the pillow is perfect and that laundry tote is SO fun! Just one more place you have to take me to when I visit-lol!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  17. Kris, I love this shop! The column and the white chair look perfect in they new spots! Great finds!
    Hugs,
    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow!!! I'm absolutely blown away by your Lucky Junk Shop post Kris! I am truly humbled and honored! Can't wait to Grand Open Lucky Junk in January 2014. I will be sharing your blog with all the Lucky Junkers...and look so forward to continuing to meet more & more Vintage Soul sisters...that are just as wonderful as you!! xxoo Janet

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sweet shop and your chair...LOVE it! The pillow is perfect!
    Hope you have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you for taking me with you to Janet's Lucky Junk Shop today! Yes, that is just the pillow for that chair and is so meaningful! Like the laundry bag too! Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great finds! The pillow is so lovely and that shop is amazing.
    Kisses
    Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  22. Sounds like fun. I love the posts and can't wait to see what you do with them.

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a great shop and you certainly found some wonderful things…love it all…looking forward to seeing what you will do with the column!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. great shop for christmas gifts and available very beautiful gifts here. Home Decorating Idea

    ReplyDelete
  25. Yay, you went! Glad you liked the shop! I saw those goodies you brought home ;). I wanted the icicles christmas sign... Not sure where I was gonna put it though. We should plan another shopping outing there soon!

    ReplyDelete

sponsor