Chair Bonanza

I took a drive with the hubby a couple of weeks ago on a Saturday and we went into Morris.  Morris is a cute little old fashion town with some of my favorite shops.

One shop in particular called Vintage is one of my favorites.
I seem to never be able to come out of Cassie's shop without some kind of cute vintage piece.

Well on Saturday while strolling down the street to visit the shop I saw them at the entry way.  Ohhhhhhh my heart started to beat faster.  These lovelies were calling to me.


Tooooooo sweet and a great price.  Merry Christmas to me!

I have the Mr. at one end of my table and the Mrs. at the other end.  They go great with my farmhouse chairs I already have.





Look at their lovely chippy oh so curvy legs.









They fit in so well with my other chairs and I love that I have a Mr. and Mrs. chair for the end of my table.  These chairs were a great price and just needed to come home with me.  

Another one of my fav shops is Feathered Nest.  Kim one of the talented owners of the shop is a wonderful sewing person.  She slipcovered this beautiful chair and ottoman.  Kim is the sweetest she knew it was perfect for me so she called my husband to see if he wanted to surprise me with this chair after she got it done.

It is so pretty with the patterned detail and so comfy to sit in.

It has a raised flower pattern to the material.  Just gorgeous.  I love that my husband got me this as a Christmas present from Kim at the Feathered Nest.    I am a no fufu girl and do not need diamonds or jewels for Christmas!!! Give me a cute cottage chair and I am a happy camper.

It was a chair bonanza week end.  I scored some great chairs for our Junk Chic Cottage.

Hope as we slide on into Christmas you are all doing great with the shopping, wrapping and baking.  It all goes so fast.
Enjoy.
Kris
:)




27 comments

  1. Wow! That husband sure is wonderful! Your chairs are so pretty...

    Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were "meant for you"! How sweet that she called your husband...and he went and got it! Sounds like a good team. Like a gift "picker". I bet my husband would love one of those ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving those chairs, Kris! Not only are the curves and detail great on the dining chairs, but I am loving those chunky legs. They really work out great around your table. Beautiful slipcover on the upholstered chair. Love that detailing. I'd be peeking looks at all these chairs as I walked past! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the chairs. What a grew find. I love that she called your husband with a gift idea. Love, love that. I love chairs, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What did I prefer your husband present, your web friend's idea of present, the present or the two so cute chairs ? Can I choose every things ?

    xoxo from PARIS on the sun !
    ………….. ⋱ ⋮ ⋰
    ………….. ⋯ ✰ ⋯
    ………….. ⋰ ⋮ ⋱
    ……… …….*•♥•*
    …… ……. *♥♫♫♥*’.
    … …….. *♥•♦♫••♥*
    ……… *♥☺♥☺♥☺♥*
    ………*♥•♥#♠*♥#♥•♥* ‘
    ……..*♥♫♥♥♫♥♥♫♥♫* ‘
    …….*♥♥☺♥♫♥♫♥☺♥♥*’
    ……*♥♥♣♫♥♣♥♥♣♥♫ ♣♥♥*’
    ….’*♥♥♣♥♫♥♥♫♥♥♫ ♥♣♥♥*’
    ….*~~**~~**~***~~**~~*
    ….(▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓)
    _____███████████
    ♥:♥: ♥: ♥: ♥: ♥: ♥: ♥: ♥: ♥: ♥:

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the chairs. How cute are they! I think I have a chair fettish and not enough room for them all. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute, Cute chairs, Kris! Perfect for your home. I especially like the little bedroom chair and ottoman.
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a gorgeous find, these are perfect at your table!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh My! They are gorgeous!!!!
    And so perfect in your home!
    Lucky you!
    diane @ aug's blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your the gift from your husband! I love the details on the material.

    The Mr. and Mrs. are adorable too and go perfectly in your home.

    I have a thing for chairs too. I have to rotate. My newest chairs for the library were about 100 each and in perfect condition even though they were made in 1984.. They were so cute that I could not separate them; I could imagine the couple who owned them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh give me a piece of furniture or a decorative accessory and I am a happy camper too…Beautiful, beautiful chairs Kris!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful chairs Kris!! The Mr. & Mrs. look perfect in your dining room and I love the slipcovered one too...beautiful fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kim was smart to call your hubbie. The chair is beautiful and that raised pattern on the fabric just screams "junk chic cottage".

    I laughed when you said you don't need diamonds, but give you a piece of fun furniture. I frustrate my daughter when I ask for craft things for Christmas. One of my Christmas lists to Steve was my shopping cart at Save-On-Crafts. I told him he could get any of the things on the list and I would be happy. He is in his studio wrapping (and complaining about it) the big boxes that arrived yesterday.

    Can you send me a photo of your current entry way or one of what your entry way looks like not during the holidays? Please.

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are so prefect for your home. Absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your Mr. and Mrs. Chairs and they do go so well with your other chairs! I love the reupholstering job on the chair and ottoman also! Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Kris, some day I'm gonna visit Morris with you!! Those chairs are too adorable! (and of course Terry is a keeper! :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  17. Look like you're in chair heaven this week. What great new additions to the cottage.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! You scored big time! I love all of your new chairs. I think my favorite is the last one with the ruffled edges.

    ReplyDelete
  19. That's a great pair of chairs and they look lovely in your cottage. Love the other one too, looks so comfy cozy. ~Ann
    Tarnished Royalty

    ReplyDelete
  20. Trying again! What a mess! Hope this works! Thanks for all your help! Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  21. What an awesome chair with the ruffled trim...love it!! Love your new chairs too...they look great at your table.
    hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  22. Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for a Happy New Year!
    Bring you Good wishes of happiness.

    Sorry for greeting you earlier,, just don't want miss saying this.
    By the way, I'm prima. It's my first time visiting your blog. I am blogger

    too, and now try my best luck to open an e-store. Nice to know you.

    Regards,
    Prima

    ReplyDelete
  23. Kris,
    Love your slipcovered chair! And those for the table, too. Merry Christmas, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love your house and everything in it! I started copying your style in my dining room, will have to share with you soon! I hope you take that as a compliment! That cozy chair looks like a perfect spot for a good book and cup of hot cocoa and I LOVE the Mr. & Mrs. chairs... so you!
    Hugs,
    Pendra

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow! The Mr and Mrs chairs are wonderful!!! They are perfect for your table
    Kisses
    Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  26. great chairs! i love that slipcovered chair so much...awesome present too! would the owner make a slip for a chair you already have? just curious...

    ReplyDelete

sponsor