Shabbilicious

And the winner is...........


Linda from Costal Charm.  Congratulation Linda.  Please email me with your name and address so I can get this out to you.Thank you to all that entered.   I wish I had a copy for each of you.  

If you did not win you can still go to Kerryanne's post here and view this lovely magazine on line or go here to learn how you can order your own copy of this beautiful magazine.

Thank you everyone for joining in on the giveaway.
Have a great rest of the week.
Kris
:)

13 comments

  1. I bought one for myself!! I love it. Your home looks great.... Thanks for hosting the give away.

    Blessings,
    Amy Jo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy Jo. It is such a pretty magazine. Glad you got one.
      Kris

      Delete
  2. Congrats to the winner, Kris. It was a really nice gesture- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the winner and thank you for all you share! Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you anyway:D, I decided to buy the print copy, it is soooo much better reading this on one's own sofa on shabby chic pillows lol....I need the other issues too. Love your home and ideas, I'm still working on creating a couple of them. blessings, lady

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yippee...looks like my lucky day!!! Thanks so much Kris...I am so looking forward to getting this magazine and spending some much needed time relaxing.

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to Linda!!!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to Linda!! Lucky girl.

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Linda you lucky gal! And Kris, I was sooooo happy to open up and see your gorgeous home...congrats!!!
    Hugs,
    Pendra

    ReplyDelete

sponsor