Ok my dear blogger friends.  I said I would try and take come pictures of my charity girlfriend party so here are some of the pictures from last night.  I missed a few things because of having so much fun and running around being the hostess but I have to say it was alot of fun.

I really have the best group of friends and it was nice to celebrate them last night.  We eat, drink, laugh cry and do alot of hugging.

I know these pictures I am showing you mean alot to me I am just hoping seeing the fun will inspire some of you to celebrate the true friends in our lives.  I do not know what I would do without my great group of girlfriends.

Enjoy!!!! Be inspired to plan a get together and celebrate friends and family.

My center piece for the food table. Simple fresh greens and great smelling candles and of course those fab candles that smell nice and look like real candles.  I love the flickering wicks.

Yummy foods.  All recipes from pinterest!!!!

My friend Pat and Sandy enjoying some of the yummy goodies.

Cindy, Nancy and Sissy enjoying some yummy food too!!

This my blogger friends is what this party is all about.  The greatest group of girlfriends ever!!!!!

My daughter Jen and her bff Amy.  They made there cute outfits.  Footed jammies from Target with the Christmas story theme and then they made tutu's with jingle bells.  They were so adorable. They won the prize for cute!!!!!

These are my two daughters Jen and Kimmie. Love them both so much and I feel so blessed.  They have brought really great girlfriends to join our group too.  I am so excited I can share this party with them.

Beautifully wrapped gifts that all benefited wonderful charities.

Some of the beautiful gifts to be exchanged.

Marybeth and Val with their pretty gifts to exchange.

My friends Ann, Linda and Kathy holding some pretty little gifts.

Val scored this beautiful tote bag that the proceeds helped a domestic battered women's shelter.

OMG I wanted to steal this special gift.  Pat got this beautiful three tiered cake/cookie plates.  This went to help a women's shelter too.  This was made out of old vintage plates. The picture does not do this justice it really was a beautiful gift.  Recycled and also helped to benefit women in crisis.

Nancy scored this beautiful handmade scarf that helped women outside this country in 3rd world countries make a better life for themselves and their children. It really was so pretty and soft.

My daughter's friend Katie got Kimmie's gift in the exchange. Kimmie purchased this comfy pair of Tom's shoes for her gift. Tom's then donates another pair of shoes to someone in need with the purchase of these.  They were Katie's size too so it was meant to be for her to win these in the exchange.

My friend Sissy won my gift which was baking sheets that helped the local food pantry and also a cookie cook book from Kohl's cares and the pretty painted two tier cookie container that helped women in need.

These were are three runner ups for the ugly/cute Christmas sweater contest.  Sandy on the left won first place and Kimmie came in second and Val 3rd with her sparkly snowman sweater.  We had alot of fun digging out those old Christmas Sweaters from the back of our closets.  It was fun to see what everyone came up with.

Once again this is why I do this party each year.  This celebrates the best group of girlfriends anyone could have.  I am truly blessed to have them all in my life.  We had a great night celebrating all together.  I love you all.

11 comments

  1. Looks like so much fun was had, sure wish I lived next to you I'd be looking forward to this party every year! Loved the footed pj's and tutu's, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see the love and friendship in your faces! Beautiful decorations, too! So glad you have such special friends. . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can "hear" in your post that you had a great time and helped out some great causes at the same time! Love all your pictures. Your daughters are just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great time and how special to do this charity gifting idea!
    You are one smart cookie-I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that looks like a fun group, kris! glad it was a great sucess:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is AWESOME Kris! What a wonderful fellowship with the girlfriends!! And for a GREAT CAUSE too! Your friends are so pretty with their darling outfits...and of course your HOME is as BEAUTIFUL as EVER! What a fantastic and generous idea! Blessings to you and your family.......Roxie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you ladies had a wonderful time and all for a good cause. I also loved looking around your beautiful home. Happy Holidays!

    ~Shanon


    PS Thank you so much for your sweet comments on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What fun!!!! I love the simple table decor with the candles and greens but I especially love the sweet smiling faces. Your dd and her bff are so cute in the their pj tutus! Looks like you had a wonderful time- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you all had a wonderful time!! There is nothing like the fellowship that we have with our girlfriends. I, too, can see all the love on their smiling faces.
    hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for sharing these pictures! The party looks like a real success and sounds like so much fun! What a great way to donate to charity and connect with special friends during the holiday season! Hugs, Leena

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just found yourblog I' m new to blogger, but I love love love your house, style of blogging, and this girlfriends charity party is awesome, so wish I lived nearby so I could attend. Xoxo Elle from sweetpeaschicnshabbies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

sponsor