Hi Everyone.  I had to do a post after seeing these airstreams with Santa peeking out.  My life long dream is to have a real airstream parked in my backyard to fix up really cute.  In fact on my pinterest http://pinterest.com/krisvavra/trailers/  I have a whole board of cute airstreams and vintage trailers to dream about maybe having some day.  I just had to laugh when I saw this at Sears to put up for a Christmas decoration.  It just made me smile.

I want to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and a hopeful and happy new year.
Kris

10 comments

  1. So cute!
    Merry Christmas!
    xx
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. How darn cute, and it's at Sears. Love it:) Thanks for showing it put a smile on my face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a 13 foot Nomad; I'll send you some pictures of it next year.Hope you get your Airstream. Vikki at www.hikchik.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have spent some time today going through every single post of yours . . . I am in awe of your fabulous blog :)
    Merry Christmas
    Your blogging sister, Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kris - I love those old Airstreams, too...even better than the new one- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! Our oldest daughter and her husband bought a vintage trailer this past summer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kris...I think all of us want one of these things!! I wonder why? They are just so darned cute and make a simple life so appealing! Gotta have one! :0

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have we not discussed our mutual love of having backyard airstreams to fix up?! I want one so bad! These blow up trailers are hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your home looks lovely! Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete

sponsor