|Ricki Jill from Art @ Home|
Saturday Spotlight: Life Behind the Blogger is a feature done each Saturday that introduces you to a blogger you may already know or a new blogger for you to get to know. This feature gives you a peak into the personal life of the blogger. Getting to know the special person behind the beautiful blog.
There is so much talent and inspiration in blogland so enjoy getting to know these talented bloggers each Saturday.
This week I am honored to introduce you to Ricki Jill from Art @ Home. Not only is she talented and creative she has a big and kind heart. So enjoy getting to know Ricki Jill and then head over to say Hi on her blog.
Hello! My name is Ricki Jill Treleaven, and my blog is Art @ Home. I'm so humbled that Kris asked me to write a post for her Saturday Spotlight. Thanks so much, Kris! :D
I was trying to think of what in the world to write about as far as introducing my blog to y'all because my blog is not very defined....it tends to be "all over the place" like my life! So I think I'll just share with you my Top Ten List of stuff I like to blog about.
10. Family Life. Although we're almost empty nesters (both girls were living at home when I first started blogging) I still like to share about my family with my readers, especially homeschooling.
Shelley's first day of school 2015
9. MacKenzie-Childs We've collected MacKenzie-Childs majolica since we married. You'll see our collection from time to time on my blog!
MacKenzie-Childs flower frog
8. Home Decor I love fluffing the nest and sharing it on my blog.
My art studio
I enjoy tablescapes for all seasons!
7. Finlay He's naughty and full of Westietude!
6. Recipes I enjoy cooking for my family and sharing recipes with my readers. I have a recipe page on my blog with links to the recipes I've posted. My buttermilk pie and iCarly spaghetti tacos recipes are two readers' favorites!
Southern Bourbon Balls
Strawberry Lemonade Muffins
5. Crafting I wish I had time for more crafting because I love it! Whenever I have time for crafts I try to write posts about them and share.
4. Link Parties I enjoy link parties, like the Mad Tea Party. You can read more on my Link Parties page.
3. Flowers I love, love, *love* flowers...and anything with flowers on it!
2. Art True to the name of my blog, I do write about art (usually on Mondays).
"Peonies in Mercury Glass"
Some of my paintings in various stages
1. Books Hello! My name is Ricki Jill and I'm a bookaholic! I write a weekly post on Fridays (Literary Friday) that's also a link party. So if you read a good book (it can be about anything....I shared a recipe book last Friday!) please write a post and join in on the literary fun! ;P
Thanks again, Kris, for inviting me to share my blog with your readers. You're the *sweetest*
Thank you Ricki Jill for sharing yourself with us. It was fun getting to know you better. Finlay is too cute. Hope everyone has a great week end.