Guest Post


Happy Thursday.  
I was asked by sweet Marty over at A Stroll Thru Life to guest post while she is away from blogging for a short time to help her son decorate his new digs.  I know she will have her decor charm on to make her sons new home so beautiful.





 I decided to post on my love of taking old vintage architectural  pieces that I have reloved back into my home decor. Any old doors, windows, pieces that are chippy and have some history and character will always find their way into my home decor.  

 So if you would like to see some samples of what I have repurposed in my decor hop over to Marty's blog to check it out.



Guest Post @



Have a wonderful rest of the week.  Be sure to check back on Saturday for another wonderful blogger in the Spotlight.

Kris
:)



14 comments

  1. Congratulations! What a great feature!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I peeked! It was great to see you at Marty's today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really sweet of you to post for Marty today. A guest post from you is WONDERFUL....xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your guest post! I love everything you do, she picked the best! Kudos to you!! Blessings, Cindy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning Kris! You are so talented! You take such beautiful things and make them even more lovely. I will go visit your guest post! I hope you are well and all is OK? Anita

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved your quest spot! I think you need your own decor magazine! It sure would be full of things we all love. Jo

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an honor to be a guest at Marty's blog. I'm going to take a look now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was happy to see your guest post yesterday over at Marty's. Always enjoy seeing posts of your gorgeous home :) Have a great weekend Kris!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Visited and I am back. Your posting are always so creative, I love the Nurse sign Office :)
    And all your whiteness is so romantically perfect.
    Kris, a beautiful weekend for you and your husband and enjoy all the beauty you have added to your home life.

    See you soon dear.

    Xx
    Dore

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are such a doll to be my guest and EVERYONE loves your style and how creative you are. Thanks tons, I am so thrilled to have you at my place.

    ReplyDelete

sponsor