White Sectional Sofa For Sale

Happy Thursday.

I thought I would use my blog today to advertise something I have for sale and maybe one of you local bloggers or followers might be interested in before I put it up on Craig's List.

I am selling my white slipcovered sectional.

Yep :( I will miss her but with having a very spoiled basset hound and a granddaughter that frequents often a white slipcover just is not what is I want anymore. 

I have wanted a leather sectional for some time and have been saving my pennies for one.

I finally took the plunge and ordered it.  It should be arriving around the first part to middle of December.  Apparently you have to have your sectional made to order and it takes anywhere from 6 to 12 weeks to arrive.

Here is more info on the sectional.

This is what the sectional looks like without the slipcover.  I bought it at Macy's about 4 years ago.  It is two pieces and seats five.  It is a very comfy sectional.




This is the slipcover after I first received it from Lisa Harmon @ LHarmon Designs on Etsy.  You can go to her site and see what I paid for this slipcover to be made.  Lisa does beautiful work.








Please note the throw pillows are not for sale with the sectional.

This is a more recent picture of my sectional.  Again throw pillows and throw not included in the sale.  The sale is just for the slipcovered sectional and cushions.


One of the reasons why leather will be more practical!!!!

This slipcover is made of heavy 12 oz white denim that washes and dries like a dream.  It gets softer with each washing just like your favorite old jeans.  It wears really well too.

So if any of you in the Illinois driving range like Wisconsin, Michigan or Indiana and would  be interested in this sectional just email me for the details and price.

I cannot ship this that is why I am offering to anyone that wants to drive here to pick it up.

Have a great day.
Kris
:)

20 comments

  1. Kris, That is going to be a nice sectional for someone. I would not have the room for it, which is my loss. It is hard with pets and g.kids to keep things tidy. Wishing you a great day with nice sunny weather. It's beautiful here today. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a very nice sectional. I'm sure you'll find several people who are interested. I can't believe how well that slipcover fits too! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure it will sell quickly Kris!! I LOVE this room!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kris, I've always loved that slipcover!! I wish I could fit it in my living room! (sigh)
    I'm sure you'll have no trouble selling it :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty sectional, but I can see why with Libby and your granddaughter it is not practical. Hopefully it will sell right away. I love my red sectional.
    Have a wonderful Fall weekend.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know you will not have to advertise this beauty for long Kris. I know ... we did leather for the 2 very same reasons. As I stare at Master Vic on 'his' slipcovered recliner, snoring loudly!
    Thursday hugs!
    Gee

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am sure you will find a buyer soon! I need to do this badly, too (our stuff is wrecked from pugs) and am starting to look at furniture...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that sectional! But like you we have two dogs and many grands so we just purchased leather as well. It just arrived after waiting weeks. Trying to teach my precious' snot to lie on the back.....lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. It should sell quickly. I wish I could get it, but, I need to focus on another vehicle. Which, is why I can't get it. lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need this and have the room.....wish you were closer. I live in Ohio and drive a VW Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My daughter would want that for sure she wants to drive to Kansas City Kansas next week to look at IKEA for their white slipcovered sofas.
    She lives down by Jefferson City Missouri and it would be a drive either way
    Someone will grab it right up from craigs list if a blogger doesn't get it

    Your baby (dog) looks real sweet laying up there

    ReplyDelete
  12. You won't believe this but I think we just bought this at Macy's! We needed a bit bigger one (5 in the family and a very large family room) so it's a 5 piece sectional with a huge matching ottoman that I'll be using as a coffee table. I swear it looks exactly like yours but for the size! I really love that slipcover (and that's an understatement!) The two couches we'll be moving out of that room have the white denim slipcovers and I will miss them:( Sorry I can't take you up on the offer since I live not too far away...I'm sure it will sell, slipcovers and all, real soon!
    xoKathleen

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful!! I am sure it will be snatched up soon if not already.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Best wishes in selling your sofa. The slipcovers are so lovely and costs more than my Ektorp sofa! So I do hope you are able to sell them for there worth. Leather is classic so I think you will enjoy it. I look forward to seeing your new look. The leather will really change it up! Bless you dear in feathering your nest just the way you like it! xxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Kris,
    I'm sure your current sectional will sell quickly, just want to say I'm excited for your new soon to be addition. Leather will be a fun change. Can't wait to see it in your home just in time for Christmas. Gosh Libby will think it's her present!
    xoxo,
    Vera

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey Kris! I had to laugh. Yes, I totally understand why leather will be a better fit! When Boo's home from work (the cat on the research program), everything is draped or covered somehow. The things we do for our pets! lol

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh I shall miss seeing that sofa, but will look forward to seeing your new one...

    ReplyDelete
  18. I tried finding L Harmon designs with no luck . I would like to see if I can purchase a slip cover from her. Can you post a link that will work ? Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm sure you will buy it sooner..it' s gorgeous! The pillows too.
    Kisses
    Alessandra

    ReplyDelete

sponsor