Merry Christmas to all my new blog following friends.  I have so enjoyed these past 6 months of getting to know each of you and getting so inspired by your beautiful blogs.  I want to wish each and everyone of you a beautiful holiday season.

In light of the recent events in Connecticut I felt I would take this week off from blogging and enjoy my beautiful family for whom I hold so dear.  The season is about love, hope and renewal of what is to come.  Hold dear what you cherish most in this world and feel blessed to have family, friends and freedom in our lives.  The holiday whooshes by and we get so caught up in the hussle and bussle it all brings but I this week feel inspired to take some time and enjoy my home, friends and most of all my family.

I had this card hanging in my office for some time and it hit me today that this sentiment and beautiful child with the angel child on this card is a great and hopeful reminder of what happened in all our lives this past week.

May all the small innocent children from last weeks tragedy find a beautiful angel to hold their hand in heaven.  May their families and loved ones that miss them dearly find peace in the days to come and know they are in safe hands until they will be with them again.

Thank you blog friends for always being so kind and visiting my blog.  May you have a beautiful Holiday.
Kris

14 comments

  1. I have not posted to my blog since this tragedy...just can't find the words. Have a wonderful week with your family and a Merry Christmas!!
    hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our hearts are so heavy in America...this Christmas will not be the same for this nation. I too, will not be posting for several days. May your time with family and friends be extra special this Christmas. I'm glad I have gotten to know you, dear blogging friend.....Blessings...Merry Christmas! from one sweetie to another~~~Roxie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kris, this is such a precious thought. I've heard it said that when we pass from this earth to the heavenly realms that an angel comes to take you personally. And even from a little boy who was near death that called them "birdies", not knowing what angels were. Your sweet little card really has so much truth to it.
    Sending Christmas blessings, Debra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a beautiful post, Kris! Enjoy your time with your loved ones!!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. You chose the perfect image to go along with your lovely post, Kris. Have a wonderful Christmas with your friends and family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kris, that is such a lovely card! Children, as you know, are such angels and like you, I am so saddened by the events in CT. It's been a pleasure spending time with you this year and I hope to see you even more in the new year! Enjoy the holidays with your sweet family in your lovely home :)

    xo,
    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas Kris, to you and your family! Looking forward to another year of your wonderful blogs and beautiful photos! Love and Hugs, Leena

    ReplyDelete
  8. Morning Kris,
    Wise choices..................Hope you and yours have a Very Merry Christmas!!

    Blessings Abundant,
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  9. How was I not already following you? What a beautiful blog!
    I will be taking time off of posting next week too! I am looking forward to spending lots of family time together.My daughter is in school until Friday and my husband will be off from Friday until after the new year.We will continue to pray for all those who lost there lives so tragically.
    Merry Christmas to you and your family!
    xx
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Merry Christmas to you too Kris! Ihave been posting on the run. Very difficult to concentrate and have my heart in the right place..it certainly is aching. See you soon! I am so glad I discovered your beautiful blog and your beautiful spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely sentiments, Kris!
    Merry Christmas, Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your blog is wonderful!!!!!!!!!!
    I found you, by way of a mutual follower, Lynn from Shabby Story.
    I would be honored if you would come visit. I am having a give-away to celebrate my first year as a blogger. I'm your newest follower, and I'm going to put you on my front page blog-list. I do not want to miss a single post.
    Merry Christmas.
    Your new blogging sister, Connie :)

    ReplyDelete

sponsor